Can we afford to sell?

Coxaux

Smith I'd sell in a heartbeat - give him away if that's what it takes.

Duff  I'd sell for anything over 2.5 mil.  I have zero confidence that he has what it takes to perform at the Prem level (can't beat his man, no pace, etc.) and would gladly take a chance with Lua Lua replacing him.

Isn't Shola on the last year of his contract?  If so, he'd be my lowest priority.  Even though he's absolute shit, you can't deny he's put the ball in the net a few times, at least more than Smith.  That would give us one year to bring in someone new or get the reserves a bit more experience.

I wouldn't sell another player without a replacement lined up.  Smith, Shola and Duff included.  We have yet to replace the first round of clear outs (Carr, Ramage, Rozehnal, Babayaro etc.) without having another.

The fact that they are all absolute s**** comes second to the fact that we need 7 players on the bench, and it would be nice if a few of them weren't academy players.

I wouldn't sell another player without a replacement lined up.  Smith, Shola and Duff included.  We have yet to replace the first round of clear outs (Carr, Ramage, Rozehnal, Babayaro etc.) without having another.

The fact that they are all absolute s**** comes second to the fact that we need 7 players on the bench, and it would be nice if a few of them weren't academy players.

Agree replacements is needed if we sell any of these.....but these are the players i dont see have a future here......get rid asap and start building something new!

Its all well and good saying that.

But I pretty much guarantee that if Smith and Shola are on the bench people will be complaining that they make nil impact and we should be having Lua Lua/Carroll there instead