Play The Game - 08/09 - Squads Assigned

ElDiablo

Guest Geordiesned

I've been dealt an absolute load of bollocks! I've only got a couple of the players I reanked!! How the fuck does that work???

Interesting is how I'd describe my lot.

There is a draft page that shows you how the players were allocated. Apparently I got the last pick of the first round and was allocated Drogba, however I got the first pick of the second round meaning that I picked up Adebayor as well.

Surely someone has two keepers that have a chance of playing? I have none :nope:

With 20 teams in the league and 20 Premiership clubs you'd expect that everyone would be given a first choice keeper. As it happens I didn't get one either.

Guest Geordiesned

Surely someone has two keepers that have a chance of playing? I have none :nope:

I've got Cech and Friedel. Friedel is up for offer if you've got any decent strikers? What's your team name?

I've got Cech and Friedel. Friedel is up for offer if you've got any decent strikers? What's your team name?

I almost considered handing over Adebayor for Friedel but since Johnson and Drogba are both injured at the moment I'd be left with just Tuncay upfront.

I have a pretty decent defense: Eboue-Carvalho-Samba-Evra with Faye, Khizanishvili, Volz and Hines in reserve.

Midfield: Dos Santos-Tainio-Xabi Alonso-Geovanni

And Elmander Alves upfront...

Kapo and Vaz Te most notable reserves in mid/for area.

Quite happy with team except no keepers :undecided: I have Hilario and Foster

alright.. how about Benni McCarthy for Modric?

I can see Modric getting me much more points than McCarthy.  If I trade him I want someone at least as good as say Bent or Defoe.

that's too bad then...

still looking for a decent LB... willing to swap either diarra or diop.