Dimitar Berbatov

Tooj

Guest optimistic nit

He's extremely fast, but as they say, "raw" as all hell.  I've big hopes for him (well, had, he wont come back now), but opinion is generally very mixed.  Welbeck is considered the far better prospect, and hes only 17.  Deffinitely got a future in the premier league, but good enough for the top clubs...Im not sure.  Should have been given a chance though, but when even Rossi wasn't given one, what can you expect.

Anyway, something did occur to me.  We finally have a striker who isn't, to be frank, fucking hideous looking.  Not exactly an important consideration I know, but all the same.

http://www.manutdpics.com/image/Dimitar-Berbatov-signs-for-Manchester-United_1217073.jpg

Spurs fans cant be that pissed off surely, I mean sure the failure to get Arshavin is a blow, but you did sign a quality defender.

A defender! Spurs! Not a soft as feck centre mid! Spurs!  And so on.

i never realised you were a fucking manc. GET OUT! ;)

Guest optimistic nit

He's extremely fast, but as they say, "raw" as all hell.  I've big hopes for him (well, had, he wont come back now), but opinion is generally very mixed.  Welbeck is considered the far better prospect, and hes only 17.  Deffinitely got a future in the premier league, but good enough for the top clubs...Im not sure.  Should have been given a chance though, but when even Rossi wasn't given one, what can you expect.

Anyway, something did occur to me.  We finally have a striker who isn't, to be frank, fucking hideous looking.  Not exactly an important consideration I know, but all the same.

http://www.manutdpics.com/image/Dimitar-Berbatov-signs-for-Manchester-United_1217073.jpg

Spurs fans cant be that pissed off surely, I mean sure the failure to get Arshavin is a blow, but you did sign a quality defender.

A defender! Spurs! Not a soft as feck centre mid! Spurs!  And so on.

i never realised you were a fucking manc. GET OUT! ;)

31 million...bit mental that.

And Im less than pleased that we've thrown yet another talented youngster away for short term gain...although its only a loan, so, I dunno.

Guess Im happy, but Im pretty much obsessed with giving youth a chance, so it hampers it a bit.  I swear to God if we end up selling Jonny Evans after this then we should just give up on our academy.

£30.75 mill is a hell of a lot of money but ffs Tottenham, replacing him with faiser f***ing Campbell is taking the piss.

Saw him against Newcastle and thought he was absolute w***, please tell me he's better than that?

didn't you sign the russian guy as a replacement?

Guest cfhpantera27

I like the way the Daily Express man on SSN said Man Utd behaved like the Maifa.. it's true, break the rules, then give Spurs more money to keep there mouths shut.. disgraceful