Billionaires and their managers

KaKa

Mourinho gone ...

Avran Grant gone ...

Sven gone ...

Curbishley gone ...

Mark Hughes has been told to get a top four finish this season? What happens if he doesn't?

For all those praying for the Indian takeover, to save Keegan and make his world perfect, it is worth thinking about. What happens if Keegan doesn't deliver quickly enough?

The only somewhat sensible new owners I see are Lerner and Ashley.

We need to be careful what we wish for.

Billy Davies, Chris Hutchings, Little Sam, Big Sam, Steve Bruce all went last season.

The Premier League is a pirhana tank regardless...

The difference being your list of managers went, with the possible exception of Bruce, for poor performance on the pitch, whereas Kaka's list of managers IIRC went for none football related matters such as interference over signings and player sales.

Mourinho gone ...

Avran Grant gone ...

Sven gone ...

Curbishley gone ...

Mark Hughes has been told to get a top four finish this season? What happens if he doesn't?

For all those praying for the Indian takeover, to save Keegan and make his world perfect, it is worth thinking about. What happens if Keegan doesn't deliver quickly enough?

Billy Davies, Chris Hutchings, Little Sam, Big Sam, Steve Bruce all went last season.

The difference being your list of managers went, with the possible exception of Bruce, for poor performance on the pitch, whereas Kaka's list of managers IIRC went for none football related matters such as interference over signings and player sales.

Which is exactly what this whole mess with Keegan is about. Yes, I know he hasn't walked/been sacked yet but his position looks pretty much untenable now, he looks to have been undermined by the system that Mike Ashley put in place after hiring him.

Which would surely put Ashley in with the same owners that Kaka is criticising.

I find his post bizzare really. He put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

When chairmen install people in roles like Director of Football, or VP of Player Recruitment or whatever, does it EVER end in any way other than tears?

Baggio is the expert on various exotic positions.  :coolsmiley:

Mourinho gone ...

Avran Grant gone ...

Sven gone ...

Curbishley gone ...

Which is exactly what this whole mess with Keegan is about. Yes, I know he hasn't walked/been sacked yet but his position looks pretty much untenable now, he looks to have been undermined by the system that Mike Ashley put in place after hiring him.

Which would surely put Ashley in with the same owners that Kaka is criticising.

I find his post bizzare really. He put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

My point was that if people felt Keegan was being undermined by Ashley, then getting in a new owner wouldn't necessarily change things at all, and might even make things worse.