Chelsea fla...sorry scarves!!!!

Magpie

Was never a red car to be fair.

He lunged in at the guy in an attempt to stop him from breaking free - yellow.

He tackled the guy to stop him from breaking free - yellow.

He was effectively the last guy (Carvalho wasn't close enough) - straight red.

I don't see how it ever got rescinded.

Because he plays for a london club and england. Look at how much rooney gets away with for the same reasons.

Rooney doesn't play for a London club.

If the "challenge" had happened anywhere else on the pitch it would only have been a yellow.

Why are people on here so bothered anyway, seeing as most of you think Terry is s***?

May aswell be!

"I do not understand how this has happened. If it had been a Manchester United player, Hackett would not have done this.

Oh do shut the fuck up Alex.

What a hypocritical cunt. Vidic should have been sent off but instead he got only a yellow card, and yet I don't hear Fergie whining about that.

"I do not understand how this has happened. If it had been a Manchester United player, Hackett would not have done this.

Oh do shut the fuck up Alex.

What a hypocritical cunt. Vidic should have been sent off but instead he got only a yellow card, and yet I don't hear Fergie whining about that.

:lol: That old man talks some shit.

Guest quklaani

He's right of course, it wouldn't have happened to a Man United player, or a normal Chelsea player.  Its not a club bias, its cause they've got a cretinous thug as England captain and feel the need to protect him.  Heres a question, the referee who dared send off England's lion has been demoted to league two for this (quite a slap in the face) and the player gets away with it.  In the case of a genuinely awful decision, the Everton "penalty" at the weekend who is getting punished?  Oh yeah, David Moyes.  The respect campaign is a joke because refereeing is a joke, theres no accountability except when theres a media fuss about it (think that disgusting "apology" liverpool got last year from the Chelsea game.)  Seriously, fuck the FA...