Refunds from last season.

Guest toonlass

i kept ringing them and they kept fobbing me off range a couple of weeks ago told them i wanted it sorted now, so the transferred monet stright into my bank account cleared within 2 days

Funny this should have been started today as I just rang up today.

Box office said they'd done their bit a month ago.  When i asked for the number of the person they'd passed it onto, they didn't seem keen to give it up.

This email address might come in handy for others yet to receive a refund....

Customer complaints

Tel: 0191 201 8475

Email: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toonlass

Tried that at the weekend and they weren't having it. Said no-one had a refund on their card. I basically said "Bullshit, I know people have!"

They told me to put it in writing so I sent an email on monday, no reply.

I phoned up Tuesday and was told that they were still working through them, and when I asked why I had been told that they had all been sorted the week before, I was told that I hadn't been and that they still didn't know how long it would take.

Might phone the customer complaints number tomorrow cos I am just sick to death of all this shit.

Tried that at the weekend and they weren't having it. Said no-one had a refund on their card. I basically said "Bullshit, I know people have!"

They told me to put it in writing so I sent an email on monday, no reply.

I phoned up Tuesday and was told that they were still working through them, and when I asked why I had been told that they had all been sorted the week before, I was told that I hadn't been and that they still didn't know how long it would take.

Might phone the customer complaints number tomorrow cos I am just sick to death of all this shit.

Sounds fucking shambolic