Too many Ashley arselickers on this board

Guest f***thepress

Guest f***thepress

This board is a fuckin disgrace ...toontalk is much better reflects fans views as opposed to the white middle class fuck ups on here ...

Sigh, I know I shouldn't bite but...

Yes, and yes.

You may now proceed to question my support by saying "but, but... you're not there for every match!"

This board is a fuckin disgrace ...toontalk is much better reflects fans views as opposed to the white middle class f*** ups on here ...

That's actually funny considering how I was picturing the two of you.

Guest Toon Argy

Yes, and yes.

You may now proceed to question my support by saying "but, but... you're not there for every match!"

lies imo

Guest f***thepress

Yes, and yes.

This board is a fuckin disgrace ...toontalk is much better reflects fans views as opposed to the white middle class f*** ups on here ...

That's actually funny considering how I was picturing the two of you.

love the italian mafia sig but youre no fan ...so buzz off ....

Yes, obviously I'm a glory hunter. I have no emotional attachment to the club and just stick around for all the trophies we win.

... ???

that wasn't my point actually. As you can see they have a beckham banner not real madrid or man utd

Ah I see, then I must be here for all our glamorous players like Beckham and Ronaldo!

Guest Toon Argy

Yes, obviously I'm a glory hunter. I have no emotional attachment to the club and just stick around for all the trophies we win.

... ???

that wasn't my point actually. As you can see they have a beckham banner not real madrid or man utd

Ah I see, then I must be here for all our glamorous players like Beckham and Ronaldo!

wrong again

Guest f***thepress

... ???

It would appear that you are only a twat ... unfortunately there are many of these types about ...you are not unique.... dont cry....

... ???

It would appear that you are only a t*** ... unfortunately there are many of these types about ...you are not unique.... dont cry....

I've noticed :lol:

Guest f***thepress

We dont actually need negative twats like you to support OUR team ...there are enough REAL fans in Newcastle ..so run along now and support your local team like South Korea United or something ... be honest be local ....