Too many Ashley arselickers on this board

Guest f***thepress

Guest f***thepress

This board is a fuckin disgrace ...toontalk is much better reflects fans views as opposed to the white middle class f*** ups on here ...

bye then

[/quote

Fuckoff middleclass cunt

We dont actually need negative twats like you to support OUR team ...there are enough REAL fans in Newcastle ..so run along now and support your local team like South Korea United or something ... be honest be local ....

Thankfully, your needs have very little to do with my support of Newcastle United.

This board is a fuckin disgrace ...toontalk is much better reflects fans views as opposed to the white middle class f*** ups on here ...

bye then

Fuckoff middleclass c***

I don't get it, do you live out of a box or something?

Committed communist perhaps?

Guest f***thepress

You dont support anything you twat ... if you were for real youd have a team to support in S Korea .... you arent a football fan ...you just like to spout on things of which you have no idea .... spout away ...cunt....

Guest f***thepress

bye then

[/quote

Fuckoff middleclass c***

:lol: what are you still doing here?

I like fucking off cunts like you :  )

Guest Toon Argy

imo they will see whats been said to oldtype about him not being from newcastle and since the majority of them aren't from newcastle they will lock the thread to prevent people from talking about it.

Guest f***thepress

Neville...how long dyou reckon it would take you to reach the door before i shot you? I reckon you owe me some money Nevile .......

Guest f***thepress

Whats the point of a Newcastle United messageboard wherein the mods arent from Newcastle? Whats that all about? Who are these fuckin crims ?

Nice one morons. You two deserve each other. And please explain Argy how exactly are the admins here deleting stuff "because they don't agree with it"? Every topic on here has been a clash of opinions. But I guess you have an agenda to push and you'll bulldoze it in if you must even if it makes no sense.

Tell you what else is annoying: twats who assume that because someone puts some blame on Keegan then he is automatically an Ashley "arselicker" and loves every minute of this. That's pushing superfanism to the extreme and seeing everything in black and white with no in betweens.

Yeah ..thought not ...so why dont you take your opinions and shove em? For all we know youre a mackem in disguise here to sow dissent and trouble ...

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

I have a few questions for oldtype and garth:

Have you ever been to a newcastle match? If so how many?

and

Have you ever been to newcastle?

Well you've got me there big boy. Unfortunately I haven't not by choice just economics.