Everton 2-2 Newcastle - 05/10/08 - Post match reaction from page 18

Nate

I'm still clinically depressed that not only Duff scored but also, and I quote, "Shola Ameobi danced his way into the Everton penalty area."

don't knock duff. we have never lost a league game in which he has scored in what ? three yeears now.

Surely shows the importance of Duff in the NUFC setup. Indispensable if you ask me, Jonas may as well give up, coz on the other wing, Geremi is apparently allowed to see what time it is, scratch his arse, pop to Greggs for a crafty steak bake and comment some people on Facebook, before being required to cross a ball.

I'm still clinically depressed that not only Duff scored but also, and I quote, "Shola Ameobi danced his way into the Everton penalty area."

don't knock duff. we have never lost a league game in which he has scored in what ? three yeears now.

Surely shows the importance of Duff in the NUFC setup. Indispensable if you ask me, Jonas may as well give up, coz on the other wing, Geremi is apparently allowed to see what time it is, scratch his arse, pop to Greggs for a crafty steak bake and comment some people on Facebook, before being required to cross a ball.

Ai but when he crosses it, black david beckham tbh.  :aww:

How come people like Souness are so oblivious to how much they failed. Stunning arrogance from the man.

Souness comes across quite well in the media and appears to be talking sense at times to those who don't know him any better. When he first came here i was gutted but he talked the talk and said all (well mostly) the right things so i thought lets give the man a chance and try to get behind him.

I soon discovered Souness is the manager most blinded by his own arrogance on an absolutely colossal scale. Lady luck, injuries, only a poxy £50m to spend, Shepherd interfearing, coulden't get the best player ever (Boa Morte) and everything and everyone else to blame but would NEVER ever admit he was ever and i mean EVER at fault. Where it is as plain to everyone with half a brain to see that he fucked up big time, he was absolutely crap, that simple. There is no way he would even contemplate that he is completely blind to that plain fact.

Given 8 Kept us in the game with two cracking saves.

Taylor 8.5 Nearly won us the game, got us a point.

Cacapa 6 okish, i don't rate him

Coloccini 7 Classy player very busy at times couple of mistakes.

Enrique 6 - Subbed early. I like him, but he has some real competition with the impressive Bassong

Geremi 6 fantastic crosser and great cross it was for the first, but thats about it, preffer him to Butt though.

Butt 4 A liability.

Guthrie 6.5 Tidy display

N'Zogbia 7.5 A real threat good runs keep him on the left wing ffs

Duff 5.5 headless Chicken of the highest order, right time right place for goal.

Owen 6 No service did little

Bassong 7 - good game

Ameobi 5 - Donkey