Toon in Stockholm

Guest Chris P

I think most Swedes who post on here would shit themselves at the thought of watching the match with a some daft radge from Whitley.

Nice idea anyway Chris, poorly executed. Its tough for the proper fan abroad, as most of the foreign fans on here are basically internet dweebs who watch online, rather than pub-attending, match going ex-pats. Me and you are a breed apart. 

I think most Swedes who post on here would shit themselves at the thought of watching the match with a some daft radge from Whitley.

Nice idea anyway Chris, poorly executed. Its tough for the proper fan abroad, as most of the foreign fans on here are basically internet dweebs who watch online, rather than pub-attending, match going ex-pats. Me and you are a breed apart. 

I'd have no problem going to the pub to watch a game, though tonight is exceptionally bad timing and to be honest, I do prefer to watch us at home, I find it much easier to focus 100% on the game.

Also, I'd probably not go to Southside to watch us, I'd rather go to the pub where I work.

Guest Chris P

I'd have no problem going to the pub to watch a game, though tonight is exceptionally bad timing and to be honest, I do prefer to watch us at home, I find it much easier to focus 100% on the game.

Also, I'd probably not go to Southside to watch us, I'd rather go to the pub where I work.

Not quite pud. there are a couple of lads from the swedish supporters forum that get in the southside that post on here aswell.

but. never mind towlie, maybe another time. which pub by the way?(whitley rage alert)

Guest pont-toon

love stockholm myself - excellent city

i have relatives that live in Skarpnack - Hammarby Toon fans

will be there for 2/3 weeks next August and am hoping it will concide with a Hammarby derby game with one of the other Stockholm teams

Guest Chris P

love stockholm myself - excellent city

i have relatives that live in Skarpnack - Hammarby Toon fans

will be there for 2/3 weeks next August and am hoping it will concide with a Hammarby derby game with one of the other Stockholm teams

going to the game tomorrow. second last home game , should be a laugh

Guest Chris P

just moved to solna in stockholm :)

You going to meet up with the rest of the lads tonight then?

BTW just worked out who you are. You're pete mac's son. Am i right?

Guest Chris P

Yeah, I am. Should I know you? :lol:

No. But I'm sure that if i walked into the pub your dad would recognise me.

Yeah, I am. Should I know you? :lol:

No. But I'm sure that if i walked into the pub your dad would recognise me.

Okay. When were you last in?