JFK staying for another month

Guest Chubby Jason

He should have some responsibility to what he has bought, this isn't a normal business like Dunlop where he can have other people running it for him.

This is a football club and its full of peoples emotions.

He should be a big lad and face up to his f*** up.  f***ing coward.

I agree with that apart from the coward comment, I don't know how he's a coward unless you mean because he's stopped going to games.

I agree with that apart from the coward comment, I don't know how he's a coward unless you mean because he's stopped going to games.

I would welcome him to the games aslong as he didn't come in for abuse from the fans he could watch a relegation battle with us.

Coward in the sense that he took on a club, a difficult club to maintain and completly balls'd it up big time.

He is the owner and he should have some balls.

Some people cant face up to mistkaes.

Coward.

On the pitch we're fine but I'm worried for January. Seems unfair that its taken a few years to assemble this squad and now some makeshift manager comes in and dismantles it. I don't trust him to replace them, just like I dont trust his tactics. Enrique and N'Zogbia (maybe Owen too) are going and I guess if people come in for Barton and Given, Ashley will get his revenge by cashing in. To get the last laugh. Then the squad is worse and we wont be fine on the pitch.

And if he cant sell the club....oh dear.

I hope I'm overreacting