Jason Culina

Guest Dev

Culina to GC United - It's on foxsports. 

I wouldn't get him because of his whinging dad.  Will probably want to be Kinnear's assistant - I don't even want to imagine it....  ;D

p.s. anyone from Adelaide? Back from the Adelaide United game. Great to see football doing well in Adelaide.

Yeah was at the game. looking like a good season for us :p

Just hope we get a decent marquee next season

Culina to GC United - It's on foxsports. 

I wouldn't get him because of his whinging dad.  Will probably want to be Kinnear's assistant - I don't even want to imagine it....  ;D

p.s. anyone from Adelaide? Back from the Adelaide United game. Great to see football doing well in Adelaide.

I go to all the home games, it has been a good season making the champions league final, and making the world club championships. I just hope Adelaide  end the season on a high and , finish top of the league Then go on to win the grand final.

Culina has been Australias best and most consistant player for the last 2 years. Can play all across the midfield and is an exceptional passer of the ball. Whether hes up to the pace of EPL im not sure. BUt he is a quality player. Guus Hiddinks favourite during his times at PSV and Australia

Yep - my concern is that he really blossomed under Hiddink, but how would he go under the stewardship of a more mediocre manager?

For me, he's one of maybe three or four Australians worthy of playing for (my ideal) NUFC...

Who are the others, out of interest?

Marco Bresciano is (imo) Australia's best player who I would love to see at Newcastle, can play on either flank but is best suited as an attacking midfielder. And I'm a big fan of Josh Kennedy, who I think would be well suited to the EPL.

Brett Emerton might be getting on a bit (and we're well set on the right) so he counts as a maybe :)