Why Joe Kinnear should be Manager...

TRon

We are, and have been, in the shit.  We've undergone an enforced change of a popular manager and have a relegation battle on our hands.  We have a couple of players who want to leave (arguably as much for past sins as current)  and we are looking to replace them with keen players who are acquainted to our league and probably a  couple more acquisitions.  I agree the manager is shit, but can't belive that these signings can be viewed in a negative way. lets get behind the lads eh?

Guest The Libertine

-bumped

Nolan and Ryan in so far..Given and Zog out. The pub 11 is coming together as we speak.

we sold a player desperate to leave and a player who refuses to play for us.

:frantic:

Both of whose motives were Joe Kinnear. :lol:

Disagree with Big TRon, however. ;)

both have been unhappy for ages though.

The fat t*** has just been onn FF saying his new 3 year deal is still on the table!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the bloke some credit at least he gracious enough to see where we are at the end of the season and not signing it and giving his heart another problem if the crowd turn nasty if it goes tits up,he would get a big pay off and its easy for him to do that so i admire him for that but in the bigger picture god forbid him long term if this is the best he can do.

The reason why Joe Kinnear will never be successful here:

I might look relaxed on the outside but thats not how I feel on the inside, he said. Im anything but. Its tough. The pressure is on me. Its make-or-break time for me. Were under-strength. Theyll fancy their chances.

This is the one game I really want to win. It could do my future the world of good. This is the most turmoil I have worked in. I won't deny that, but I want to be a winner. Whatever comes, I have to take it.

I remember once upon a time it used to be about the club, not the manager. It used to be 'us'.