Had Johnson signed...

Nobody

i just love how everyone keeps talking about us as relegation candidates (which we are, i know) but fail to see that a team like city is only 4 points clear of us, having spent fantasy money..... imagine city and spurs relegated, that would be a riot....

as for johnson, i hope we stay up and get him in the summer, as good a player as we can attract these days!

I really don't buy into this view that the media coverage of other clubs is alot more favourable than ourselves.  I mean take for instance Mark Hughes - he very very nearly got sacked over Christmas.  The whole of the media was all over that story, and they were counting down the days. 

Another example Paul Ince, it got to the point where it was a bit of a witch hunt against him - the big topic of conversation every Gillette Soccer Saturday without fail.  Juande Ramos was another one.

There was alot of pressure on Zola until recently and they are a 'Landan' club until he turned the results around certain quarters wanted him out.  I reckon this anti-Newcastle image is bullshit for the most parts, sure there are some journalists out there like to see us go down, but it's same with every club and who cares.

Newcastles form has been shocking both home and away, being relegation candidates is justified.  The bookies know this and the tabloids know it.

i just love how everyone keeps talking about us as relegation candidates (which we are, i know) but fail to see that a team like city is only 4 points clear of us, having spent fantasy money..... imagine city and spurs relegated, that would be a riot....

as for johnson, i hope we stay up and get him in the summer, as good a player as we can attract these days!

I really don't buy into this view that the media coverage of other clubs is alot more favourable than ourselves.  I mean take for instance Mark Hughes - he very very nearly got sacked over Christmas.  The whole of the media was all over that story, and they were counting down the days. 

Another example Paul Ince, it got to the point where it was a bit of a witch hunt against him - the big topic of conversation every Gillette Soccer Daturday without fail.  Juande Ramos was another one.

There was alot of pressure on Zola until recently and they are a 'Landan' club until he turned the results around certain quarters wanted him out.  I reckon this anti-Newcastle image is bullshit for the most parts, sure there are some journalists out there like to see us go down, but it's same with every club and who cares.

Newcastles form has been shocking both home and away, being relegation candidates is justified.  The bookies know this and the tabloids know it.

as i said, we are relegation candidates. And i actually agree with you regarding media thing, we are not more exposed to criticism than other clubs. but it seems that the criticism of spurs and city is why they aren't in the top 6, but i fact they may still get relegated. both teams are shite for some reason, and so are we, but as we haven't spent that sort of money our shite is apparently going to get relegated.....