What grounds have you been to,

cp40

i  was only a school kid at the time but remember seeing loads of pissed blokes, and thinking, how can they enjoy the match,....only to follow the tradition myself a few years later.

I was possibly one of those pissed blokes, we used to park near to the ground then walk over a bridge that crossed the Severn and go drinking in the town.  We were usually sober by the time the match came around as we'd been drinking for so long that the effect had worn off which is weird, it was a horrible drive home though.

Guest toonlass

Can I count non-league grounds that I went to following the terriers?

Welfare Park (Bedlington Terriers)

Portland Park (Ashington)

Morpeth

Seaham Red Star

Marske

That one behind the airport (can't remember who plays there)

Kingston Park

Jarrow Roofing

Tow Law

Consett

Alnwick

Billingham Synphonia

Guest toonlass

That one behind the airport (can't remember who plays there)

Newcastle Blue Star who have since switched to Kingston Park so they could get promoted.

Cheers, thought it was, but then wasn't sure cos I knew I had seen Blue Star at Kingston Park. Many thanks, would have bugged me for days.

Mick- did you go to gay meadow in the 83-84 promotion season?

Yes, I went every time we played them.  It was a horrible ground, on a par with Cambridge but it was a good day out.

Nice place though, if i remember correctly? Very picturesque and all that.

I've seen games at the following:

Newcastle(in England and Wales)

----------------------------                                                                                                                                                                               

SJP                                          Molineux                                  Filbert St                                           Griffin Park

Anfield                                     Madejski Stadium                    Glanford Park                                    Valley Parade

Old Trafford                             St Andrews                              London Road                                    Feethams

Villa Park                                 Bramall Lane                            Boundary Park                                  Gay Meadow

Stamford Bridge                      Loftus Road                              The Old Den                                      Meadow Lane

Highbury and Emirates           Turf Moor                                  Elland Road                                       Millmoor

Goodison Park                         Portman Road                          Prenton Park                                     Blundell Park

JJB Stadium                             Hillsborough                             Leeds Road                                       Dean Court

Upton Park                              Selhurst Park                           Victoria Ground(Hartlepool)

Maine Rad and COM  Stadium           Highfield Road                Brunton Park

Craven Cottage                       Bloomfield Road                       County Gound

Roker Park and SOS                Baseball Gound and Pride Park            Brisbane Road

Reebok Stadium                      Home Park                                Gresty Road

White Hart Lane                      City Gound                                                                                                                                               

Fratton Park                            Keepmoat stadium                   NEWCASTLE(at what are now non-league/extinct)

Ewood Park                             Oakwell                                    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Ayresome Park and Riverside

Boothferry Park                       Vicarage Road                   Seamer Road(Scarborough)

Hawthorns                               The Dell                                   Abbey Stadium(Cambridge)

Wembley(old)                                                                                                          

Millenium Stadium                    The Valley                                Manor Ground(Oxford)

Kit-Kat Crescent(York)

Gateshead Stadium

NEWCASTLE(in Europe)                          Other European                                        Scotland

-----------------------------                           --------------------                                        -----------

Monaco                                                   Estadio de la Rosaleda(Malaga)                Love Street and Greenhill Road/St Mirren Park

Juventus                                                                                                                   Celtic Park

Metz                                                                                                                         Ibrox

AS Roma                                                                                                                   Tynecastle

NAC  Breda                                                                                                               Easter Road

PSV Eindhoven                                                                                                         Fir Park

Barcelona                                                                                                                 Douglas Park (old and new)

FC Zurich                                                                                                                  Rugby Park

Zulte Waragem(In Ghent)                                                                                        Brockville

Eintract Frankfurt                                                                                                     Firhill

Almondvale

Dens Park

Tannadice

East End Park               

Cappielow

Palmerston

Shyberry Excelsior

Starks Park

Forthbanks

Hampden Park

Firs Park

Shielfield Park