Blame the players

Guest JonnyRogers

Rossi just not good enough? Are you a moron?

I think he is spot on. Today he looked nothing like a talented footballer.

i watched the second half and all I saw was the ball being pumped up at a 19-year old fragile striker without any experience... that's a decison by roeder i guess, unless he has no authority and the defenders just do all things he says they can't do...

honstly what worries me is , ive never seen the toon give up so easily tonight in my life yes may be away from home but not at st james i feel gutted glen oviously tries his best and it aint working , their are a lot more hidden agendas here from attutide to ability ... p s please get rid of the scouts and the laughable medical team by getting a lie detector and pay as you play rule lol  to be honest i dont care about sheff utd  and knew that they would battle their  hearts out

Give Sheff utd some credit they .they new we have no pace movement or big target man up front, so they worked hard closing down making sure we were reduced to aimless long balls which was never going to trouble their defence.Dowie did the same with Charlton last week. Never thought id would say it but we do miss Shola (ok then a big target man)

honstly what worries me is , ive never seen the toon give up so easily tonight in my life yes may be away from home but not at st james i feel gutted glen oviously tries his best and it aint working , their are a lot more hidden agendas here from attutide to ability ... p s please get rid of the scouts and the laughable medical team by getting a lie detector and pay as you play rule lol

Give Sheff utd some credit they .they new we have no pace movement or big target man up front, so they worked hard closing down making sure we were reduced to aimless long balls which was never going to trouble their defence.Dowie did the same with Charlton last week. Never thought id would say it but we do miss Shola (ok then a big target man)

okay right i don t really care about sheff utd and i expect the same type of play from reading and watford who came up last season hard working and so on  , so we knew how they were going to aproach the game .... its just i thought that maybe technically  better players would  see us through      how wrong was i 

What I am saying is that we are so poor up front  and teams we are playing against know that and do not need to do to much to stop us scoring

Guest JonnyRogers

lets face it, 4-5-1 just doesn't work for us!

rossi cannot play up front on his own, we need a sibierski/luque type player up there with him for him to get the goals, dare i say like the phillips/quinn partnership all those years ago. rossi has the talent, he just doesn't get the service in this team. then if that's the case, let's question duff!! ffs he's a quality winger, one of the best british ones in the prem!!  i mean in the first place we shouldn't be playing a long ball system at all, but if we were surely 4-5-1 isn''t the waY to go1

Fucking hell, im so sick of people defending millner. he gets credit for running, but he needs to do a shitlot more. We're shit because we're happy with players just running and having no end product and we hate the players dont run for 90 minutes (luque. okay, he's not that good, but stop slagging him off for being lazy).

Equally sick of you saying Carr is not good enough. I was disapointed that we didn't try to get Young in the summer, but RB is NOT were we should be looking at improving. Carr is more of a threat forward that millner and he's got as much of a football brain as solano. defensively, he is alright, nothing great but not too bad either.

Fucking hell, im so sick of people defending millner. he gets credit for running, but he needs to do a shitlot more. We're shit because we're happy with players just running and having no end product and we hate the players dont run for 90 minutes (luque. okay, he's not that good, but stop slagging him off for being lazy).

Equally sick of you saying Carr is not good enough. I was disapointed that we didn't try to get Young in the summer, but RB is NOT were we should be looking at improving. Carr is more of a threat forward that millner and he's got as much of a football brain as solano. defensively, he is alright, nothing great but not too bad either.

You sir, are mad, and i suggest you go have a lie down before you hurt yourself.

Anyone saying Rossi isn't good enough based on that performance is clueless. He is clearly a technically gifted played who when he bulks out and heightens up a bit will be a regular in the Man U first team.

He's probably stopped growing by now tbh

****ing hell, im so sick of people defending millner. he gets credit for running, but he needs to do a shitlot more. We're shit because we're happy with players just running and having no end product and we hate the players dont run for 90 minutes (luque. okay, he's not that good, but stop slagging him off for being lazy).

You sir, are mad, and i suggest you go have a lie down before you hurt yourself.

shut up with go and lie down before i hurt myself. answer to my post properly instead.

Carr was our best player today and we've got Taylor who is a decent back-up. Today he made some great runs to prove his brains and he did some great tackles and happily helped the CD quite a few times.

****ing hell, im so sick of people defending millner. he gets credit for running, but he needs to do a shitlot more. We're shit because we're happy with players just running and having no end product and we hate the players dont run for 90 minutes (luque. okay, he's not that good, but stop slagging him off for being lazy).

shut up with go and lie down before i hurt myself. answer to my post properly instead.

Carr was our best player today and we've got Taylor who is a decent back-up. Today he made some great runs to prove his brains and he did some great tackles and happily helped the CD quite a few times.

Obviously you fell over and hit your head again.

Carr is the biggest waste of space in the team.

He's fat.

He's a cunt.

He's 3ft tall

He's a liability

He's injury prone

He gives away free kicks in dangerous areas.

He can't tackle

he can't pass,

he can't read the game,

he gets caught in possession,

he gives the ball away,

he lets wingers fly past him,

he gets caught out of position

He's lazy

I could go on with his list on no ability, but am knackered, and the little fat runt aint worth the keystrokes.

But at least he's not Babayaro...

Obviously you fell over and hit your head again.

Carr is the biggest waste of space in the team.

He's fat.

He's a ****.

He's 3ft tall

He's a liability

He's injury prone (who isn't in our squad??)

He gives away free kicks in dangerous areas. (no)

He can't tackle (yes)

he can't pass, (yes)

he can't read the game, (100x better than the fuck millner)

he gets caught in possession, (not as often as most other players)

he gives the ball away, (^)

he lets wingers fly past him, (a bit too often, yes)

he gets caught out of position (no)

He's lazy (is he fuck)

I could go on with his list on no ability, but am knackered, and the little fat runt aint worth the keystrokes.

But at least he's not Babayaro...

Carr is an appalling footballer and one of the main weaknesses of the team.  There is simply nobody in the Premiership that can’t get round him.  When the defence finally gets rebuilt by our next competent manager, he will be out the door.

But I agree with the sentiment of the original post – blame the bloody players.  We were totally despicable today and poor tactics and team selection can only account for so much of that.  Souness was shit, Roeder is shit, Shepherd is shit, but there are always the same crew of pathetic underachievers and non-achievers that stick around - earning millions to play like schoolchildren against Sheffield.  I don’t care if it’s Roeder, Hitzfeld or my Gran managing the team.  Professionals (internationals) with their amount of experience and reputation should never perform that badly.  Tactics are only so much of the problem.  There is some rot in this team - some wasters and some players that probably know they have no business in the Premiership - and the next good manager the club gets will sort it out.