Hughton is not a manager!

jimmymag

There were reports today that some players were calling for a "manager" to be brought in, if true then we've got no chance with Hughton in charge and Ashley must take decisive action NOW!

It might already be too late. Ashley has done sod all because ambition is not automatic and that's what has been lacking since Ashley arrived, we would not be in this position had Ashley shown even the smallest amount of ambition to bring success on the pitch. There are no guarantees but it's shite when the club is run by people who don't even try.

You and others were told. Repeatedly. And you thought I (and others) were talking rubbish.

why no reply jimmymag ?

It's too late to do anything about the management team now, we're stuck with them whatever we think.

This f***ing attitude pisses me off tbh, appeasors and appologists like you, people who try to talk as if they are the voice of reason, but really have no f***ing clue. Some of the crap you post, is mind boggingly niave.

It's not too late to take a chance, there's 8 games left, bring a new guy in, get a honeymoon period of 2 or 3 wins, ala BSA at blackburn, Sbriga at the dirty mackems and many, many more examples, even Souness here !! And you're well on your way to getting out of this mess. The crime here is not to act and to sleepwalk into relegation, we are going down without a bloody fight atm.

What the f*** are you talking about. If I remember rightly, Ian W was one of the few posters to keep his head and post some sense during the Keegan leaving debacle. He's right, it IS too late to appoint someone now, purely because no-one else would take the job just for 8 games, especially as they can't "win" a contract by keeping us up - because we've offered one to Kinnear already.

You do know that a contract offered can be withdrawn at any time until it is agreed to (and signed by both parties), don't you?

Yes, but my point at the time of writing (admittedly not anymore as of revelations that he may never return) was that they wouldn't withdraw it, simply because it's Saint Kinnear we're talking about.

It's too late to do anything about the management team now, we're stuck with them whatever we think.

This f***ing attitude pisses me off tbh, appeasors and appologists like you, people who try to talk as if they are the voice of reason, but really have no f***ing clue. Some of the crap you post, is mind boggingly niave.

It's not too late to take a chance, there's 8 games left, bring a new guy in, get a honeymoon period of 2 or 3 wins, ala BSA at blackburn, Sbriga at the dirty mackems and many, many more examples, even Souness here !! And you're well on your way to getting out of this mess. The crime here is not to act and to sleepwalk into relegation, we are going down without a bloody fight atm.

What the f*** are you talking about. If I remember rightly, Ian W was one of the few posters to keep his head and post some sense during the Keegan leaving debacle. He's right, it IS too late to appoint someone now, purely because no-one else would take the job just for 8 games, especially as they can't "win" a contract by keeping us up - because we've offered one to Kinnear already.

I did see this at the time, but now LOL :) Oh how wrong you were, too late ???

And Ian W, is an awful poster, who spouts apologetic "voice of reason" crap all the bloody time, he's nearly always proved wrong, as evidently are you.

There are a lot of older, wiser heads on these boards, that are often shouted down by a lot of kids who've known nothing but PL football at SJP. They are branded whiner's and pessimists, by the younger brigade when really it's just experience.

Obviously this isn't a young un's versus old un's thing, there are plenty of younger pups that post some really good insightful, realistic, stuff and also some older gits (cough...Mick...cough) that continue to post garbage.

I was wrong about the being stuck with Hughton, I admit that. :thup:

Everything apart from the first line of that last post is utter fucking shit by the way. Ian W, and Mick, are both good posters with perfectly decent opinions.

I was wrong about the being stuck with Hughton, I admit that. :thup:

Everything apart from the first line of that last post is utter f***ing s*** by the way. Ian W, and Mick, are both good posters with perfectly decent opinions.

LOL at you !