Rangers send Scotland pair home

SEMTEX

Convenient excuse for cash strapped rangers to flog two of their higher valued players me thinks

I concur.  The same manager put up with worse for a long time with Gascoigne.

Is that not potentially daft though as you are likely to get smaller fee's as the two players are up for sale over a disciplinary matter.

It'll be a bit of a balancing act for Smith i'd imagine.  We all know what happened to the last manager who tried to undermine Ferguson.  Smith needs the money but he also needs something to offer the fans as a reason for selling that isn't "we're pure skint" to avoid an insurrection.

Guest toonlass

Convenient excuse for cash strapped rangers to flog two of their higher valued players me thinks

Is that not potentially daft though as you are likely to get smaller fee's as the two players are up for sale over a disciplinary matter.

It'll be a bit of a balancing act for Smith i'd imagine.  We all know what happened to the last manager who tried to undermine Ferguson.  Smith needs the money but he also needs something to offer the fans as a reason for selling that isn't "we're pure skint" to avoid an insurrection.

Not being funny here, but Walter is far bigger to Rangers than Ferguson. The majority of the Rangers fans I have spoken to about this (granted they are mainly family) are in complete agreement with the pair being dropped. They humiliated not only Rangers but the country as well, and deserve to be punished for it. Barry Ferguson sometimes thinks that he is bigger than Rangers but he is mistaken.

Not being funny here, but Walter is far bigger to Rangers than Ferguson. The majority of the Rangers fans I have spoken to about this (granted they are mainly family) are in complete agreement with the pair being dropped. They humiliated not only Rangers but the country as well, and deserve to be punished for it. Barry Ferguson sometimes thinks that he is bigger than Rangers but he is mistaken.

Boys like Ferguson, Boyd and McGregor behave as they do because they think they can get any manager sacked.  They don't like Burley and I think it's been a case of "we got rid of Le Guen and we'll get rid of you aswell".  David Murray has a lot to answer for.

Boys like Ferguson, Boyd and McGregor behave as they do because they think they can get any manager sacked.  They don't like Burley and I think it's been a case of "we got rid of Le Guen and we'll get rid of you aswell".  David Murray has a lot to answer for.

Certainly where Boumsong's concerned...mind you,so has is son-in law,if i'm right in saying,Souness.