NUFC TV

Rich

Does the highlights section work fine for everybody else on here? (On Internet Explorer/Firefox/etc.)

I've been trying to watch games from the back end of last season and the beginning of this season (under KK) and none of them are loading at all, this is in both Firefox and IE.

However, I am able to watch the most recent games (Spurs, Stoke, Chelsea, Hull...) and all of the features and interviews work absolutely fine as well - just had a check there and bizarrely Coventry City (a) from August 26th (3-2 win) works as well, yet the games immediately around it don't. If anyone has time can they check these out for me please?

I've seen a few people saying that videos have stopped working completely on Firefox now and I think it's probably something that should be sorted out, considering how many people use Firefox as their main browser.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I find that a lot of the recent games dont play properly, havnt tried the backlog. I press play and nothing happens. Everything else is fine.

I have emailed NUFC about this, and up till now have had no response

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm just a trend-setter man! A trend-setter with the Andy-like power to change other people's avatars... :knuppel2:

You wouldn't :)

Good idea.

PS: A bit of originality on the avatar wouldn't go amiss! :)

:lol:

Mine has the crest in it, making it instantly the best one on this forum. :snod:

Yours was first n'all.

EDIT: Well, actually, i can't believe i said that - i was first, you twat, but i graciously stepped aside and let you have all the glory. :razz: