Frog w(h)ingers

Mowen
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zog shouldn't be anywhere near this list. Anyway my vote goes to Ginola - obscenely talented footballer, Robert could only dream of doing some of the stuff Ginola did & could never destroy a full back like Ginola could.

Don't get me wrong; Robert was fantastic for us but he was also selfish. Daveeed was pure class.

I think Robert had a lot of confidence in his ability but his assists rate suggest he wasn't really selfish at all. I remember him putting it on a place for Acuna at Goodison when 99% of players would have had a go themselves

Zog shouldn't be anywhere near this list. Anyway my vote goes to Ginola - obscenely talented footballer, Robert could only dream of doing some of the stuff Ginola did & could never destroy a full back like Ginola could.

Don't get me wrong; Robert was fantastic for us but he was also selfish. Daveeed was pure class.

I think Robert had a lot of confidence in his ability but his assists rate suggest he wasn't really selfish at all. I remember him putting it on a place for Acuna at Goodison when 99% of players would have had a go themselves

how many times can you remember hom shooting from 35yds when the shot was never really on but plenty other options were ?

how many times can you remember hom shooting from 35yds when the shot was never really on but plenty other options were ?

I know your point, but how many times did Robert put the ball in the net when the shot was never really on

I know your point, but how many times did Robert put the ball in the net when the shot was never really on

tbf ginola done that aswell

not nearly as much as Laurent

Not half as often though.

the game against Derby (a) in 2002 springs to mind here

in the second half, Robert had 3 shots on goal when most players wouldn't have even considered shooting. One ended up in the back of the net and the other two hit the woodwork

Not half as often though.

not shots but scoring or creating. scoring a seemingly simple goal but looking back at where he got the ball and thinking he shouldn't have got there, also i can't remember too many times when robert took pressure off team mates by holding the ball up however i do remember him dropping his team mates in the cack a lot by giving the ball away very easy in bad poaitions.

both very good players,pleased we had them. my own opinion is marginally ginola.