Taylor for Terry??????

Guest ObaStar

Why the fuck would Carlo Ancelloti be interested in Steven Taylor?

Because according to some on here he's now absolutely fantastic and has made up for the years of poor defending due to playing well for 5 games at the back end of last season.

Remember, no one but us watches our games. Owen is playing for fucking Manchester United.

He's the cheapest promising English defender available, most likely.

Why are any of those characteristics interesting to Ancelloti? That's what I don't get.

The new European quota thing that's coming out. Can't for one reason think of another factor for them signing Turnbull & Sturridge other that that.

Why are any of those characteristics interesting to Ancelloti? That's what I don't get.

The new European quota thing that's coming out. Can't for one reason think of another factor for them signing Turnbull & Sturridge other that that.

So the quota is absolutely happening?

So the quota is absolutely happening?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/13/homegrown-quota-clubs-premier-league