The Dole XI

ianovthetoon

Guest schmuck

didn't Zheng score twice against us a few seasons a go?

Once I think, but I remember him looking the business. That's the first time I noticed him anyway, every time I've seen him since he's looked very tidy, can play centre back, centre mid and up front and would probably do a job on the right too, if we shifted out a couple of big earners who play in those positions he'd be an excellent and very economical replacement

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rosstoon

Jaidi was rejected a work permit a couple of weeks ago when Southampton went in for him, Shocking as hes played here for years, Theres plenty out there who i would welsome and thunk they would want to.

Jaidi was rejected a work permit a couple of weeks ago when Southampton went in for him, Shocking as hes played here for years, Theres plenty out there who i would welsome and thunk they would want to.

Bit of a shocker, thought he would be a shoe in aswell. Hasnt he been in the uk long enough for citizenship anyway?

Misfud would be a decent signing if/when Lovenkrands rejects our offer, you would think that would would be a given if  :dowie: has any input.

• 2 weeks later...