Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

20 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is that where she said she had to leave the country immediately because of her mental health but it turned out she had booked the holiday 6 months earlier ? 

Does it matter if she lied about that? I've no skin in the game regarding her ability or, indeed, qualifications for her punditry,if you'll excuse the term, but he went full BartON

I've genuinely never paid much attention to her, what little I've seen. 

Barton got stuck into her, though, quite venomously. Cue ensuing pile on. 

She could've ignored it all like I did when that wetwipe told everyone on here he had me on ignore then begged people not to quote me so he didn't have to read my posts through his whiney, stinging tears but not everyone is made of teflon 😉

12 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Does it matter if she lied about that? I've no skin in the game regarding her ability or, indeed, qualifications for her punditry,if you'll excuse the term, but he went full BartON

She could've ignored it all like I did when that wetwipe told everyone on here he had me on ignore then begged people not to quote me so he didn't have to read my posts through his whiney, stinging tears but not everyone is made of teflon 😉

Yeah shes clearly shit like a lot of the male pundits btw but what he did was rancid, you can have an opinion without being a total Barton

15 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Absolutely not Barton is a total bellend and is nailed on to do time again in his lifetime, I'm not sure if its deliberate but he does pick on people that social media numpties also take a disliking to.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Absolutely not Barton is a total bellend and is nailed on to do time again in his lifetime, I'm not sure if its deliberate but he does pick on people that social media numpties also take a disliking to.

Deliberate imo, definitely done to garner a good following before he released his new podcast.

Thankfully its backfired massively and costing him a fortune in fines.

2 minutes ago, Fak said:

Deliberate imo, definitely done to garner a good following before he released his new podcast.

Thankfully its backfired massively and costing him a fortune in fines.

Not to mention his good name J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF