Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

he was cleared wasn’t he? (I know that doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.. )

Aye and so was Mason Greenwood, sadly the justice system in this country really falls short in protecting women from pricks like Barton.

And before anyone pipes up, it’s worth pondering that men in this country are 230 times more likely to be raped, than be falsely accused of rape

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Aye and so was Mason Greenwood, sadly the justice system in this country really falls short in protecting women from pricks like Barton.

And before anyone pipes up, it’s worth pondering that men in this country are 230 times more likely to be raped, than be falsely accused of rape

aye aye. I never really read up on the case, just remember him being cleared. He gave an interview not so long ago and the headline read something like “it was embarrassing doing the school run with everyone thinking I hit my wife”. (I didn’t read that interview either)

Does he have anything to do with his time, now he isn't playing/managing?

I've seen people who retire, from the day job, and go mental within a short space of time. He seems to be going through that phase.

Edited by Klaus

6 hours ago, Klaus said:

Does he have anything to do with his time, now he isn't playing/managing?

I've seen people who retire, from the day job, and go mental within a short space of time. He seems to be going through that phase.

He'll never get another job in football. Unless he’s figured out how to monetize being a right wing bigot, he’ll be living on welfare within the decade.

19 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

He'll never get another job in football. Unless he’s figured out how to monetize being a right wing bigot, he’ll be living on welfare within the decade.

Surely he has enough to get by ? 

1 hour ago, Superior Acuña said:

Sadly I think he’ll carve out some kind of income from this new grift. 

The next Lawrence Fox imo.

Run for Mayor of London incoming.

Doubling down on racist views when your brother is in prison for a racially motivated murder probably isn’t the best route for him to go down. He was and always will be a complete tool. 

13 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Getting his arse handed to him twice in the same day. 

Hang on, I thought it was the wimmin and the ‘trannies’ we were after Joey?  Now it’s all the non-whites too?

So a white male ex-pro knows more about the game than a black male ex-pro?

Who could be next on the agenda???

(and how long it will take to get to the Jews?) 

edit: didn’t see the Islamphobic ones underneath.  The cocaine to antisemitism’s heroin.  He’ll get through all the racist drugs eventually. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle