JFK

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

No way in hell should we stand for this lying, embarassment of a man taking over the managerial duties. We have stayed relatively quiet as a group of supporters more in hope of a takeover than anything else. We need to make it known on Saturday that we do not want this twat in charge of our club, not for 2 years, 1 year, 1 month or 1 game

"I think Mike Ashley got a lot of unfair criticism last year, I think anybody from London does, that's the way life is up there," said Kinnear.

We were 2-0 up against Aston Villa [in November] and a chant broke out around the entire stadium for about 10 minutes, 'There's only one KK.' You get it whoever you are, it's just the way they are. Up there, KK and Shearer are their two Messiahs and that's who they want all the time. And so you just have to bite the bullet and get on with it if you're not one of those two." Kinnear said

"Mike's lost a hell of a lot of money in both his business and this club," Kinnear said

"only a small section of the crowd are against Mike" Kinnear said

He is an extention of the fat one. We cannot, regardless of what he does on the pitch let him get away with remaining in post!

Him coming back would be a huge FUCK YOU to everyone. Remember he is on their side, not ours. He is doing them a favour not us!

Guest The Libertine

he's a fucking shit manager and an embarrassment to the whole club and himself.

the only possible way our situation could get worse is if he came back.

Mike has lost alot of money but to say a small section of the crowd are against him is laughable to be honest. I wouldn't be totally against Kinnear coming back, from a football perspective i'd be glad to have him back but its the constant embarrassing interviews that annoy me.

His record here was okay when you compare it to Shearer's:

Played 23 won 5 drew 10 lost 11

If he's the cheap option then you can see why Ashley would want him, even if we don't.

Mike has lost alot of money but to say a small section of the crowd are against him is laughable to be honest. I wouldn't be totally against Kinnear coming back, from a football perspective i'd be glad to have him back but its the constant embarrassing interviews that annoy me.

If he's the cheap option then you can see why Ashley would want him, even if we don't.

Shearer was trying to sort out the mess that this idiot (and others) created.

Guest The Libertine

WUM ACCOUNT.

The place was mess when Kinnear took over as well.

I don't want him either but if Ashley appoints him then you can see why he would.

Mike has lost a lot of money and it's all his own fault, running the club shockingly badly and then gambling on the markets as well (rumours were he lost a fortune betting on foreign exchange, the man is a muppet).

If kinnear comes back, thats the final straw, I just have to cut myself off from the club, no idea how I can do it but its that or a bottle of pills.

I don't want him either but if Ashley appoints him then you can see why he would.

You can't see why he would.  Anyone with any knowledge of football (or even sense) wouldn't go near the fucker.

You can't see why he would.  Anyone with any knowledge of football (or even sense) wouldn't go near the fucker.

Therefore its quite obvious why ashley would

Mike has lost a lot of money and it's all his own fault, running the club shockingly badly and then gambling on the markets as well (rumours were he lost a fortune betting on foreign exchange, the man is a muppet).

If kinnear comes back, thats the final straw, I just have to cut myself off from the club, no idea how I can do it but its that or a bottle of pills.

I refuse to call him "Mike". Fat bastard is much more appropriate.

As a cheap option and someone (who he'll perceive) as being able to get the fans on side.

Don't forget Kinnear tried to instill a siege mentality at this football club that Ashley will want back. I remember everyone on here raving about JFK after THAT rant in the press. Funny how people's opinions change on here.

Guest BooBoo

Everytime Kinnear speaks, he talks absolute shite and sprinkles said shite with those constant and annoying throat clearances.

Ashley lacks both, so the appointment is very likely if not certain.

As a cheap option and someone (who he'll perceive) as being able to get the fans on side.

Don't forget Kinnear tried to instill a siege mentality at this football club that Ashley will want back. I remember everyone on here raving about JFK after THAT rant in the press. Funny how people's opinions change on here.

:lol:

stop replying to him ffs

Yeah fair point, I get that now.  :lol:

stop replying to him ffs

I'm just playing devils advocate with the Kinnear issue.

I don't want him either but see it from Ashley's perspective of why we're probably going to end up with him. Ashley doesn't appoint manager's on logic.

He appointed Keegan because he sat with the fans who probably told him to, Kinnear for a siege mentality to get the fans back onside and then Shearer as the fans choice to get the fans back on side. None of them worked and we're relegated but he won't learn. It'll probably be Kinnear, then Keegan and then maybe Shearer again.

Guest Wally_McFool

For no particular reason other than the fact I hate the lying old git, I would just  like to remind people of the great run

we had under Joe before he was taken ill.

Wigan (A) lost 2-1

Liverpool (H) lost 5-1

Hull (FAC R3) (A) drew 0-0

West Ham (H) drew 2-2

Hull (H) (FAC R3 Replay) lost 1-0

Blackburn (A) lost 3-0

Man City (A) lost 2-1

Sunderland (H) drew 1-1

P 8 W 0 D 3 L5 F 6 A 16 (Prem points 2 from 18).

(Storms out of the room in a hysterical rage!   :rant:)

Ashley lacks both, so the appointment is very likely if not certain.

Yeah but what I was getting at was that you can't say "I can see why he would" while talking about Kinnear's 'positives'.  "I can see why he would" implies that there is some logic at play - he wasn't saying "I can see why he would cos Kinnear's shite and Ashley's a moron so it adds up".