Falling Back in Love with Football

Minhosa

I've really lost my love for the game over the course of 2 years. The influx of all this money has ruined the premier league, ruined hopes. When we were barnstorming the league with Sir Bobby, there was a genuine feeling that "Hey maybe we can do this!" and the title was up for grabs. I posted a while ago, how unattached I feel to the game in general now.  My love for NUFC and every bit of pain and joy that comes with it will never die, even way out here in sunny Florida.  I still have found my ways to show my support as best as I can.

But like I said, the money, the fakeness, the stirring in the papers, its all finally just nearly reached a breaking point.  I've found myself follwing the MLS more, trying to find some attachment to a team out here and following the USA National Team.  My friends joked about how unexciting it is to play Reading today, me, somehow, in my madness - absolutely pumped to be able to watch it - I guess I'm just thankful there are mediums for me to get access to follow.  I agreee with what alot has been said up here.

Roman Abrom has ruined the Premier League, and I'll stand by that.  I don't know when or if it will ever be the same.