Total Sport

Guest BBC Total Sport

We've got Graham Roberts from the Fanbase 410 consortium coming on the show live just after ten to six tonight (in about 10 minutes) - well worth a listen.

You can hear it on 95.4 FM in the North East, DAB digital radio, or anywhere in the world on the BBC Tyne website.

We're also after people's thoughts about last night's win - you can call on 0191 232 65 65, text on 07786 200 954 or email [email protected]

Cheers,

Matt from Total Sport

i think roberts is doing this under ashleys direction, to try and bluff the other buyers.

I was told today in strictest confidence what Roberts '410' plans are. And I must admit it appears to be a very weird plan and I'm not entirely certain how or if it could work.

And the '410' means?

We've got Graham Roberts from the Fanbase 410 consortium coming on the show live just after ten to six tonight (in about 10 minutes) - well worth a listen.

You can hear it on 95.4 FM in the North East, DAB digital radio, or anywhere in the world on the BBC Tyne website.

We're also after people's thoughts about last night's win - you can call on 0191 232 65 65, text on 07786 200 954 or email [email protected]

Cheers,

Matt from Total Sport

i think roberts is doing this under ashleys direction, to try and bluff the other buyers.

I was told today in strictest confidence what Roberts '410' plans are. And I must admit it appears to be a very weird plan and I'm not entirely certain how or if it could work.

And the '410' means?   

Roberts is partner with David Speedie (horrible Scottish twat) and Roberts wore the number 4 shirt and Speedie number 10. Shit name, shit organisation, shit plan!

Roberts is partner with David Speedie (horrible Scottish twat) and Roberts wore the number 4 shirt and Speedie number 10. Shit name, shit organisation, shit plan!

:jesuswept: Please dont let that be true.

I heard him mention Dave Speedie in the week and my whole being screamed "Nooooooooooooooo" and hoped it must be just a coincidence and is just a namesake.

:jesuswept: Please dont let that be true.

I heard him mention Dave Speedie in the week and my whole being screamed "Nooooooooooooooo" and hoped it must be just a coincidence and is just a namesake.

Team mates at Chelsea, yes it's that David Speedie.

Cheers,

Matt from Total Sport

And the '410' means?   

I wouldn't expect you to tell anyone something you'd been told in confidence, but I'd love to know what their plans are and if they're in any way realistic.