Free Scarves?

Guest Kenton Magpie

Guest nufcandy

From .cock

Toon Army's Top Tribute

NEWCASTLE United's travelling fans paid a unique tribute to Britain's war dead during a minute's silence prior to the game against Manchester City.

The Toon Army were handed black and white scarves as they entered the stadium, and they were all raised to create a spectacular tribute as the City of Manchester venue fell silent to mark Armistice Day.

United will repeat the gesture of handing out scarves - which was first done for Alan Shearer's Testimonial - at a forthcoming home fixture.

---------------------------------------------

Finally something to look forward to at SJP :lol:

Bribery!!! Bribery - with a free scarf?! So this is what it has come to - Freddy bribing us with free scarves?!!

You could at least hold out until Freddy shells out the thirty pieces of silver...

the gesture was class on a day when war dead were remembered, bribery or not it was a good idea

Guest nufcandy

Were there left overs at the Shearer game? A few people I know didn't even get one as there were supposedly none left.

we were in at about 12.15 and everyone i say had one

So is this the club fkn off the home game fans who were promised a free scarf? Fred in a huff with us all.

No, theyve reconfirmed scarves at home games soon. So that will be 3 free scarves for me :D

Cushty mate :D  :thup:

Guest eyeball_tickler

I heard that City fans were throwing coins at us as well, can anyone confirm this?

yep, i saw that. the man who threw it was kicked out