Bellamy to retire early?

GM

This is CRAIG BELLAMY we're talking about ??

the one that was at SJP????????

Yes, that's the one.  The one who played for us and we always seemed to do better when he was injured and after he left the club, he was shite.

Touch, vision, awareness, passing, much improved finishing, tenacity, shooting from distance.

Good player and a light year away from great. Shooting from distance? Rarely tbh. Touch is ok, pace is exceptional, awareness is OK but can run down blind alleys.

Its debatable whether Peter Beardsley was 'great' and he was a million miles better than Bellamy with a far better attitude and without the feigning injury, verbal outbursts, golf club etc. There are reasons he has been moved on. Mainly self inflicted.

Touch, vision, awareness, passing, much improved finishing, tenacity, shooting from distance.

Good player and a light year away from great. Shooting from distance? Rarely tbh. Touch is ok, pace is exceptional, awareness is OK but can run down blind alleys.

Its debatable whether Peter Beardsley was 'great' and he was a million miles better than Bellamy with a far better attitude and without the feigning injury, verbal outbursts, golf club etc. There are reasons he has been moved on. Mainly self inflicted.

Pedro was great.  :sadnod:

This is CRAIG BELLAMY we're talking about ??

the one that was at SJP????????

Yes, that's the one.  The one who played for us and we always seemed to do better when he was injured and after he left the club, he was s****.

are you for real?

are you for real?

Why do you ask?

When he wasn't playing our results were average at best, Shearer's goals dried up, Souness's results got worse and worse.. whereas he was playing in Celtic - walking that league, Blackburn he was their top goalscorer.. and i think IIRC got them into Europe.. didnt have great deal chances at Liverpool, West Ham did ok.. and doing great at Man City.. how exactly is that doing shite post SJP?

When he wasn't playing our results were average at best, Shearer's goals dried up, Souness's results got worse and worse.. whereas he was playing in Celtic - walking that league, Blackburn he was their top goalscorer.. and i think IIRC got them into Europe.. didnt have great deal chances at Liverpool, West Ham did ok.. and doing great at Man City.. how exactly is that doing s**** post SJP?

I thought the sarcasm was obvious.

When he wasn't playing our results were average at best, Shearer's goals dried up, Souness's results got worse and worse.. whereas he was playing in Celtic - walking that league, Blackburn he was their top goalscorer.. and i think IIRC got them into Europe.. didnt have great deal chances at Liverpool, West Ham did ok.. and doing great at Man City.. how exactly is that doing s**** post SJP?

I thought the sarcasm was obvious.

fair enough,  its getting increasingly harder to detect on this forum.