Help please: Missing people.

Guest PJ87

Everyone knows what Eddie Murphy looks like (JFH but slimmer ;) )but I bet less than 1% of the crowd could pick Richard Reid out in a line up. I wasn't there so couldn't fairly judge one way or another mind.

Guest Roger Kint

Everyone knows what Eddie Murphy looks like (JFH but slimmer ;) )but I bet less than 1% of the crowd could pick Richard Reid out in a line up. I wasn't there so couldn't fairly judge one way or another mind.

I was and didnt hear the shoe bomber ones(although the paedo ones were loud) can see your point about some but a canny few must know the reason it started. For the record that Hadji(Villa/Cov) was more Reidesque ;D

I liked Hadji, picked up a moroccan shirt with his name on it when I was out there this summer. No idea if he was actually any good but I seem to remember him scoring a few screamers, looked good at the world cup (98 I think) too.

I was and didnt hear the shoe bomber ones(although the paedo ones were loud) can see your point about some but a canny few must know the reason it started. For the record that Hadji(Villa/Cov) was more Reidesque ;D

Heard some shocking racism from our fans at Coventry one year when Hadji & Chippo were there.