Pep Guardiola

Delima

Milito came back to training just a couple weeks ago, this is his first game.

@thespence: just one year ago a team with Pedro and Busquets in the lineup would have ellicited the same thoughts. Dos Santos and Jeffrén are decent prospects, and Assulin - who isn't playing - is also a great promise.

Bojan is in a worrying downward spiral. It was quite telling that Guardiola picked Jeffren in front of him for the CWC. But he's still young.

Pity though, he was very good at the start of the season until he got injuried. I think he still has it in him if he sorts himself a bit, he's always nervous in the pitch, trying to impress, and that hurts him.

I read Messi was in a tizz that people in the country of his birth reckon he more Barcelona than Argentinian.

Are the lineups for game out yet?

Cruyff wanted a full house :lol:

Catalonia used to fill the Camp Nou just 4-5 years ago. Interest has waned over the years though. I myself stopped going to these games (I haven't lived in Barcelona for the past half a decade, but I always spend Christmas in here).

No lineups yet.

Messi is Argentina 100%, he really loves playing for them. Not his fault Maradona is cack.