Transfer Window is 12 Hours Old.

Crumpy Gunt

How many loans do we have left?

I think you can have 8 in total and if you take a player on permanently then that player is no longer classed as being on loan so you can technically have more than 8.  For instance, if we permanently signed Simpson he would no longer be classed as having been here on loan.

Aside the stupid thread title, I think we are more likely to be active in this window, if possible - than others under the Ashley reign.

We are top with a very good chance of promotion, a little money spent now could go along way and give excellent returns, if back in the premiership.

Ashley might be stupid but surely he can see that??

Aside the stupid thread title, I think we are more likely to be active in this window, if possible - than others under the Ashley reign.

We are top with a very good chance of promotion, a little money spent now could go along way and give excellent returns, if back in the premiership.

You're going to regret you said that... :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

Bookmarked.

Bookmarked.

wum all over it tbh