I miss Mourinho

Guest toonlass

He's implying that the italian seria is corrupt, which it still is imo. If he would say it out loud he'd be banned for a month or something. 

He'll finish this season with inter, retain their status as champions, go to Real this summer (he said he wants the manager treble, English PL, Italian Serie A and La Liga), and do what he wants with the money he needs until Sir Alex retires. He has done too much of arse licking in the media for SAF to not be waiting for the job.

But I miss him too. When he left Chelsea the PL lost a large part of its quaresma, manager-wise.

He's implying that the italian seria is corrupt, which it still is imo. If he would say it out loud he'd be banned for a month or something. 

He'll finish this season with inter, retain their status as champions, go to Real this summer (he said he wants the manager treble, English PL, Italian Serie A and La Liga), and do what he wants with the money he needs until Sir Alex retires. He has done too much of arse licking in the media for SAF to not be waiting for the job.

But I miss him too. When he left Chelsea the PL lost a large part of its quaresma, manager-wise.

Deliberate? I thought the quaresma was after Mourinho left?

Guest Brummiemag

Don't like the bloke to be honest - likes to create publicity for himself but most of all the football he plays is dull, functional and cynical. 

Inter Milan are a million miles away from being a barcelona. I know a Man U season ticket holder who says that he wouldnt renew if Mourinho became their manager

Guest neesy111

Don't like the bloke to be honest - likes to create publicity for himself but most of all the football he plays is dull, functional and cynical. 

Inter Milan are a million miles away from being a barcelona. I know a Man U season ticket holder who says that he wouldnt renew if Mourinho became their manager

one of the main reason's he put's attention on himself is to deflect attention from the team

which he does rather well, i think you'll find all teams in serie a play shocking football

Guest Brummiemag

one of the main reason's he put's attention on himself is to deflect attention from the team

which he does rather well, i think you'll find all teams in serie a play shocking football

True enough but I think Chelsea also played dull and functional football for the most part and I think that some of their fans and their owner wanted to see them start winning with a bit more style and adventure. No doubt he is an effective manager though,  but his teams are not good to watch

Cliché bingo time!

;D :tumbleweed:

It was a hidden Special 1 Tv quote; "you want quaresma? I give you quaresma" while talking about the league charisma..  :coolsmiley: