Champions League

Guest neesy111

Oh and i think Bayern will knock United out.

Bayern are quite poor this season. They shouldn't even be in the CL anymore. (Klose's goal was 1 metre offsite against Florenz but counted).

ManU will win both games with Rooney scoring at least one hattrick imo.

man u in the final then with their usual poxy luck, seriously fergie must have sold his soul to the devil to consistently get such luck. Barca will walk over arsenal with ease then its a tough call between them and inter imo

Does anyone on here has experience with buying tickets from Man Utd over manutd.com? My brother's a supporter and would like to go the match vs Bayern... On ManUtd's website there stands "apply", does this mean it will be drawn out who gets tickets and who won't? Thanks.

Guest icemanblue

Always a great match (Bayern - ManU) - and it'll be even greater when I'll got my tickets (maybe I will) for the match in the Allianz Arena.

Does anyone on here has experience with buying tickets from Man Utd over manutd.com? My brother's a supporter and would like to go the match vs Bayern... On ManUtd's website there stands "apply", does this mean it will be drawn out who gets tickets and who won't? Thanks.

Hmm. Your brother, yeah?

Apparently, i live with a manc cunt, you become a one united member and enter a ballot if you aren't a ST holder.

Arsenal, I knew that would happen, hehe. And everything set up for a repeat of last year's final... (not saying that we are certs to make it there, but ManU certainly have it easy!).

Looking forward the Arse games. Their style of play favours us (and us favours theirs of course) but we have more talent. Hopefully their legendary big game bottling abilities don't abandon them for this tie!

Always a great match (Bayern - ManU) - and it'll be even greater when I'll got my tickets (maybe I will) for the match in the Allianz Arena.

Hmm. Your brother, yeah?

:lol:  Yes, surely. I hope to go to the Bayern - ManU match because I love football and want to see a Champions League match in the stadium (I suppose it will be another 2 years to wait till the great european nights will return to SJP :pow:)

I dislike (almost hate) Bayern and for obvious reasons I dislike like ManU as well.

Apparently, i live with a manc cunt, you become a one united member and enter a ballot if you aren't a ST holder.

Alright, thanks.