Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest guinness_fiend

Basically taylor was texting carroll's lass (taylor ex) when we were down at swansea asking to come round for a shag, carroll found out n confronted him but taylor just laughed so carroll punched him. apparently carroll's a good lad just easy to wind up, and taylor's an arrogant t*** who wanted to go to everton at the start of the season

Seriously? You're just posting that now? :lol:

I may as well put you out of your misery and tell you we get promoted.

:lol:

This week must be the week of quality forum backhands.  Some top-drawer pain has been dealt out over the last twenty-four hours.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Basically taylor was texting carroll's lass (taylor ex) when we were down at swansea asking to come round for a shag, carroll found out n confronted him but taylor just laughed so carroll punched him. apparently carroll's a good lad just easy to wind up, and taylor's an arrogant twat who wanted to go to everton at the start of the season

fair enough, as i said when i originally posted i had barely read the thread so didnt know if it had been posted.

was it posted that most the players hate taylor, some were asking hughton to sell him and his dad was trying to get carroll sent down for his ABH case?

Davipedia will require links to articles to substantiate those claims! Quick MW - RUN!

Basically taylor was texting carroll's lass (taylor ex) when we were down at swansea asking to come round for a shag, carroll found out n confronted him but taylor just laughed so carroll punched him. apparently carroll's a good lad just easy to wind up, and taylor's an arrogant t*** who wanted to go to everton at the start of the season

fair enough, as i said when i originally posted i had barely read the thread so didnt know if it had been posted.

was it posted that most the players hate taylor, some were asking hughton to sell him and his dad was trying to get carroll sent down for his ABH case?

Yes