Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone heard anything?  i just switched toon talk on and missed what they were saying, think i heard Butts name mentioned.  They now say they can't talk about it as its serious and there's an investigation going on,  reckon it'll all come out later in the week.  Steve Brenner came on after and also said he couldn't talk about it!

Guest Heneage

Hughton and Butt

Hughton wanted Butt to sign a new contract and Butt said he was having trouble getting out of bed in the morning without his zimmer frame.

:facepalm:

These sort of things seem to be happening quite a bit this season between this group of lads.

When else has it happened?

Couple of stories done the rounds about the lad in your avatar.

LIES http://i39.tinypic.com/k3acft.gif

Guest toonlass

Could being something to do with the Carroll thread, not sure what Taylor would be doing at the training ground.

Would be typical of us to fuck it all up like this though.

From what I heard it would have been an even fight if Andy Carroll hadn't got in with an uppercut and a couple of solid punches while Steven Taylor was busy pumping his fists and kissing the badge on his training shirt.

Wasnt there rumours before about how the players dont get on with Butt? I thought there was a good team spirit too, so hopefully this isnt true.

Butt having his jaw wired would change my feelings towards this "news" as long as the offender wasn't punished.

Could being something to do with the Carroll thread, not sure what Taylor would be doing at the training ground.

Would be typical of us to fuck it all up like this though.

From what I heard it would have been an even fight if Andy Carroll hadn't got in with an uppercut and a couple of solid punches while Steven Taylor was busy pumping his fists and kissing the badge on his training shirt.

I heard it started when Taylors shirt caught Carroll in the eye as it was flying through the air.