MLS 2010

Kaizero

Guest Heneage

Ha, great idea against a team with Donovan,Buddle and Beckham. They can just bypass the midfield which they've looked to do with Beckham's long balls.

A lot of Sounders fans creating an atmosphere with singing back and forth between them and the Angel City Brigade/Riot Squad. Not often you see that (away fans) in an MLS match, respect.

Riot Squad are on the opposite corner of the stadium as the away suuporters. Most of the back and forth banter (if not all) is with the ACB.

A lot of Sounders fans creating an atmosphere with singing back and forth between them and the Angel City Brigade/Riot Squad. Not often you see that (away fans) in an MLS match, respect.

Riot Squad are on the opposite corner of the stadium as the away suuporters. Most of the back and forth banter (if not all) is with the ACB.

That's why I had the slash, I couldn't remeber which was where. :lol:

Guest Heneage

tbf to them though, they needed to go out and attack after losing the first leg.

True, but I don't think 3-5-2 allows that.

tbf to them though, they needed to go out and attack after losing the first leg.

True, but I don't think 3-5-2 allows that.

Was more of a

Keeper

CB    CB    CB

DM

MC      MC

AM                          AM

ST          ST

No worries, it was more of an FYI than anything else.

No worries, it was more of an FYI than anything else.

:thup:

How shit has not the referee been, though? Absolute shit is how shit he's been. I've throughout the season been very impressed with the US referee standard, but not anymore. This is some Premier League level shitness of the referee.