NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest neesy111

Woodgate wont come back up to the North East for reasons that are extremely libellous.

Yeap, I know what your on about.

He turned us down when he went to Boro because we were too focussed on his injury problems whereas they didn't ask him about it.

He turned us down when he went to Spurs because 'he wanted to win trophies' and didn't want to become 'stale'. He wouldn't come, and despite him being the best defender that I've seen in a B+W shirt, I don't think I'd want him here either.

:colo:

Woodgate wont come back up to the North East for reasons that are extremely libellous.

Yeap, I know what your on about.

Because people from the North East can't travel to London  O0

Caulkin has posted his deadline day predictions:

NUFC:  Ireland loan confirmed, no more incomings, Xisco leaves, Barton new contract announced, Carroll stays.

Sunderland: no more incomings,Reid joins Blackpool on permanent deal (replacing Adam?), Da Silva to Zaragoza, perhaps other loans out.

I reckon its Ireland in, Xisco out and a late bid for Larsson that could go through. David Craig will try to create drama with Carroll but theres no way he's leaving so he'll look even more stupid than usual. Especially with ketchup around his mouth.

marcs duffy on tweeter says.... Ribery is westmoreland road hostel? is there this kind of place?

Pfft, at least make it believable. Like Jesmond Dene house, the amount of players who have went through their doors on transfer deadline day.

NUFC:  Ireland loan confirmed, no more incomings, Xisco leaves, Barton new contract announced, Carroll stays.

Sunderland: no more incomings,Reid joins Blackpool on permanent deal (replacing Adam?), Da Silva to Zaragoza, perhaps other loans out.

I reckon its Ireland in, Xisco out and a late bid for Larsson that could go through. David Craig will try to create drama with Carroll but theres no way he's leaving so he'll look even more stupid than usual. Especially with ketchup around his mouth.

Jim White: David Craig, is there anything going on up in the North East?

David Craig: I can confirm that I bought a a burger, a can of coke, and a packet of cheese and onion crisps from that van over there for a combined fee of £7.35. The paper work did go through in time and these munchies are mine.

NUFC:  Ireland loan confirmed, no more incomings, Xisco leaves, Barton new contract announced, Carroll stays.

Jim White: David Craig, is there anything going on up in the North East?

David Craig: I can confirm that I bought a a burger, a can of coke, and a packet of cheese and onion crisps from that van over there for a combined fee of £7.35. The paper work did go through in time and these munchies are mine.

20 minutes later:

"I'm trying to get hold of someone at the club to confirm rumours that the burger I ate earlier was tainted and I have contracted CJD."

Guest sittingontheball

If he has to do little running and simply takes set pieces and hits hollywood crossfield passes to willing runners, Reid is not a bad shout. Anything else and he'll seriously struggle.

Obviously not as good as Adam or Barton etc. but its Blackpool and they've got a ground to pay for.

If he has to do little running and simply takes set pieces and hits hollywood crossfield passes to willing runners, Reid is not a bad shout. Anything else and he'll seriously struggle.

Obviously not as good as Adam or Barton etc. but its Blackpool and they've got a ground to pay for.

i can see the similarity between reid and adam but obviously adam is better at it, still not a bad replacement considering what they could realistically pay to and for a player