NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Aliadiere in talks according to the Daily Mail.

He can be suitable if we play 4-4-1-1 because of his work ethic.. His technique isn't bad either. Him running like an idiot, creating space for Ireland, Nolan, Ben Arfa and Bartons may be a good solution..but I underline  may...

would rather see someone like Ewerton here who has a bit more quality about him. At least he knows where the back of the net judging by his record and the quality of teams he's played for.

Would't surprise me though if our clubs knowledge is limited to only domestic/former PL players from the PFA website :rolleyes:

Guest TrueToon

One thing i do remember from him is that he had a good header on him and he was fast.Maybe we can't really lose for free?

One thing i do remember from him is that he had a good header on him and he was fast.Maybe we can't really lose for free?

Hilarious if he bags 10 goals this season. Maybe he hasn't played for a team that suits his style. Boro was in bad shape when he was with them. Hard to be an attacker when you have a crappy midfield that doesn't provide the balls you need.

Aliadiere :lol: he was like Jon Dahl Tomasson when he was here, had everything about his game could just not hit the target.

Mind he came good after he left, lets hope Ali Ali Aii's move here does him the world of good.

would rather see someone like Ewerton here who has a bit more quality about him. At least he knows where the back of the net judging by his record and the quality of teams he's played for.

Would't surprise me though if our clubs knowledge is limited to only domestic/former PL players from the PFA website :rolleyes:

You have to realise that if there are two options it will be the cheaper of the two that will be sanctioned by Ashley.

Guest Brazilianbob

Even if  Aliadiere does sign, I very much doubt whether he will get a game, unless either Ranger or Lovenkrands gets injured.  He will just be here as cover until Ameobi is fit again, so he will probably only get a two month contract.  Better than a kick in the teeth when you are out of work!

Even if  Aliadiere does sign, I very much doubt whether he will get a game, unless either Ranger or Lovenkrands gets injured.  He will just be here as cover until Ameobi is fit again, so he will probably only get a two month contract.  Better than a kick in the teeth when you are out of work!

We could just play him in cup games.

He's a body through the door that's all. If you want to look on the bright side, at least he's got technique and pace, even if he's not a goalscorer. I think he had two spells at Arsenal for that reason alone. Better than nowt.

Guest geoffasenna

Last time I saw this guy was playing for Celtic and he looked extremely inept, a s**** of a player.

he only played twice for celtic, so i guess you cant judge him on two games for a scottish team, hes a body and thats the main thing

Why sign a player just because it's a body as every body is saying ?

The kids usless and would only tie up money that could be used on a better players.

And who are these "better players" that you are thinking of that can join us outside the transfer window???

Guest Roger Kint

The kids usless and would only tie up money that could be used on a better players.

What better players are available?