La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it just me, or does Messi seem to do a hell of a lot of walking and standing around these days? Noticed it against Arsenal and he's doing it quite a bit today.

I know it's not his part of the team to be running all the time but there's been a couple of times when I thought he should have made a run off the ball and he was just standing there.

Seems to be Pep's big idea with Messi - to sit deeper nowadays and actually catch out the opposition positionally by NOT moving, and then storming towards goal when he sees fit. But I have to say, by his ridiculous standards he's set this season, he's been a tad off the boil in the past few weeks - he's missed some absolute sitters.

Guest neesy111

Is that little baldy in the studio the chap from Liverpool?

Yes, Paco.

Who was the reason Rafa did his ratation policy when he first went there.  Uses some scientific shit to determine if players are fully fit or not.

Is that little baldy in the studio the chap from Liverpool?

Yes, Paco.

Who was the reason Rafa did his ratation policy when he first went there.  Uses some scientific shit to determine if players are fully fit or not.

Bleep test probably.

Guest neesy111

Spicing up a little now.

Messi taking tips from Wilshere on how to be a little brat on a football pitch there.