Sky Sports News Radio?

Skirge

While on the subject of SKY. The online streaming version.

Could I - using my old mans details (he has the full movie/sport package) - set this up to run on my own laptop at a different address to my old man? I think I may need to input his details (address/credit card etc).

Could do with getting SSN back. It's no fun I've got to spend time chatting to wor lass where SSN used to be!

Could I - using my old mans details (he has the full movie/sport package) - set this up to run on my own laptop at a different address to my old man? I think I may need to input his details (address/credit card etc).

Could do with getting SSN back. It's no fun I've got to spend time chatting to wor lass where SSN used to be!

Aye, you can do that, watched a lot of our matches last season round our lasses on her laptop using my details.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Yeah you can you just need the pin and your up and running, SSN is still available online at JTV