let's settle this Luque shite once and for all

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This may have been mentioned but I can't be arsed reading everything.  It seems obvious to me - he is ****ing shit in training.  Surely if he was amazing in training or putting in loads of effort then he'd get a chance.  A lot of players have shit games but they probably work their arse off in training so deserve more chances.  He is clearly shit in training and that's why he never gets a game - no matter what he's done when he has played. 

You see, I've never got this one. If he's flying in training but playing sh*t in the first-team , why should he play?

I could imagine part of Luque's problem is seeing players in the first-team performing sh*te on a weekend, but because he runs quicker around a few cones, continues to gets selected.

This may have been mentioned but I can't be arsed reading everything.  It seems obvious to me - he is ****ing shit in training.  Surely if he was amazing in training or putting in loads of effort then he'd get a chance.  A lot of players have shit games but they probably work their arse off in training so deserve more chances.  He is clearly shit in training and that's why he never gets a game - no matter what he's done when he has played. 

You see, I've never got this one. If he's flying in training but playing sh*t in the first-team , why should he play?

I could imagine part of Luque's problem is seeing players in the first-team performing sh*te on a weekend, but because he runs quicker around a few cones, continues to gets selected.

It's about attitude, not the speed someone runs around a cone. As you say, you've never got that one so I don't suppose you'll get it now.

It's about attitude, not the speed someone runs around a cone. As you say, you've never got that one so I don't suppose you'll get it now.

Without going into the rest of your post, theres actually far more to training than just that.

Guest Gemmill

Yeah but there may also be the chance he's thinking, "why the hell should I bother, he won't pick me anyway".

Well that would make him unprofessional as well as shit.  Do you really think that's an excuse?  He's a PROFESSIONAL footballer.  "Why the hell should I bother?" is something he should never be asking himself.  If he really needs an answer to that question, I suggest he looks at his payslip.