Alan Pardew

JH

Was he allowed to?

I believe that he was allowed to spend money, especially when we did spend money that we didn't have to at that time.

Was Ben Arfa a Pardew signing since he hadn't even seen him?I'm saying maybe the decision to sign him then was taken above Pardew's head?.

How can you be so sure that Ashley didn't tell Pardew to go f*** himself when he asked for money in January?

Why didn't he get a loan striker in instead of Ireland? Sturridge or Vela perhaps?

Because Ireland is costing him f*** all.

So you agree with me that Ireland was brought in because he's injured and not despite the injury? And you support a manager who is complicit in this? ???

Yes, I'd go along with that. Why do you either have to love or hate Pardew? I'm just not blaming him for the January window because it's not his fault.

Was he allowed to?

I believe that he was allowed to spend money, especially when we did spend money that we didn't have to at that time.

Was Ben Arfa a Pardew signing since he hadn't even seen him?

People were telling me recently that Pardew should get credit for recruiting HBA because he was the manager when he signed the permanent deal. :laugh:

FFS! They club tried to bring in many players during the january window.  But unlike before, it was not willing to pay more than what the players were worth. The price of Carroll represents a good example of how idiotic the january window is.  We'll be fine. We have a 2 weeks off and multiple players will be back soon. And we're meeting many of the dumping candidates at home.

Name the players that we were after and how much they were going to cost.

We were after Larsson, but failed to agree personal terms. We had two bids for N'Zobia turned down (10 and 12 mill).

Alright then. We bring in Sturridge on loan til the end of the season and someone like Larsson, how would you react when we don't buy Ben Arfa in the summer?

Why wouldn't we have signed Ben Arfa in the summer?

Because you've just gone and spent the money earmarked for his transfer, in January. I doubt Ashley would stump up more money for it.

How can you be so sure that Ashley didn't tell Pardew to go f*** himself when he asked for money in January?

Why didn't he get a loan striker in instead of Ireland? Sturridge or Vela perhaps?

So you agree with me that Ireland was brought in because he's injured and not despite the injury? And you support a manager who is complicit in this? ???

Yes, I'd go along with that. Why do you either have to love or hate Pardew? I'm just not blaming him for the January window because it's not his fault.

I think if he's deceiving the supporters by bringing in a player he knows won't play, that is absolutely appalling. Don't you?

Most managers with a spine and some integrity would walk over something like that (then no doubt get slated for it).

Alright then. We bring in Sturridge on loan til the end of the season and someone like Larsson, how would you react when we don't buy Ben Arfa in the summer?

Because you've just gone and spent the money earmarked for his transfer, in January. I doubt Ashley would stump up more money for it.

Eh? Spent it on what? Daniel Sturridge's wages for four months would have been £5m? Blimey.

Suppose West Brom and Bolton have always been bringing in more money than us, so fair enough.

I think if he's deceiving the supporters by bringing in a player he knows won't play, that is absolutely appalling. Don't you?

Most managers with a spine and some integrity would walk over something like that (then no doubt get slated for it).

The Club repeatedly stated that Mr Keegan did not have the final say

It is appauling on the part of Ashley. Pardew's a puppet. Puppets don't bite back at their owners. I didn't say he was a decent man, but being a cunt doesn't make him to blame.

Eh? Spent it on what? Daniel Sturridge's wages for four months would have been £5m? Blimey.

Suppose West Brom and Bolton have always been bringing in more money than us, so fair enough.

:lol: Why are you talking as if I'm defending this action btw? I'm talking about what Ashley would do, I don't agree with it, but it doesn't mean he won't do it.

We were after Larsson, but failed to agree personal terms. We had two bids for N'Zobia turned down (10 and 12 mill).

Is that £12 million you've mentioned for N'Zogbia a low fee?

We've now got £35 million to spend and I don't see why we wouldn't have had money to spend in the summer if we hadn't got the Carroll money.

We've now got £35 million to spend and I don't see why we wouldn't have had money to spend in the summer if we hadn't got the Carroll money.

Because Ashley's a cunt - have we not established this yet? He wants to cut costs and sell up, why would he go blowing more money than is necessary in the transfer window?

It is appauling on the part of Ashley. Pardew's a puppet. Puppets don't bite back at their owners. I didn't say he was a decent man, but being a c*** doesn't make him to blame.

Didn't Kinnear being given final say get used at the same tribunal?

Because Ashley's a c*** - have we not established this yet? He wants to cut costs and sell up, why would he go blowing more money than is necessary in the transfer window?

Is it more money than necessary?  I doubt it.

Because Ashley's a c*** - have we not established this yet? He wants to cut costs and sell up, why would he go blowing more money than is necessary in the transfer window?

Is it more money than necessary?  I doubt it.

For him it is. We've spent no money in January and still look like we'll probably stay up. Result.

It is appauling on the part of Ashley. Pardew's a puppet. Puppets don't bite back at their owners. I didn't say he was a decent man, but being a c*** doesn't make him to blame.

Didn't Kinnear being given final say get used at the same tribunal?

Really? So things can change after that tribunal? Maybe people will stop peddling the "They admitted the intentionally misled..." line then. Thank god for that.

For him it is. We've spent no money in January and still look like we'll probably stay up. Result.

Do you think we'll stay up next season if we don't spend?

We'll struggle to.

Really? So things can change after that tribunal? Maybe people will stop peddling the "They admitted the intentionally misled..." line then. Thank god for that.

They did intentionally mislead, that was proven.

They did intentionally mislead, that was proven.

Then they did. But people still bring it up now as to why not to believe anything from them. If they can change to give a manager final say then they can surely change from lying too? ???

We'll struggle to.

So how is it a result if we stay up this season but possibly not next season?

Because this is Mike Ashley we're talking about. Me and him hold different opinions you know - because I think we'll struggle, doesn't mean he does.