Out the Door

Guest BooBoo

For next season:

Harper - Played here all his life. We should keep him. Experienced. He knows the club.

Perch - I think it's right to say he's not good enough for the Premier League (not even as a backup). Sell.

Campbell - His best days are past him. Very poor on the ball. I wouldn't mind him as a coach at the club.

Williamson - Keep! No question about it.

Guthrie - Started well and Keegan described him as the "next Rob Lee". Has been poor. I'm unsure. Maybe keep as a backup.

Routledge - He can offer something else. He can run with ball, run past players but are very inconsistent. He should stay as a backup.

Lovenkrands - His contract ends 06.2012 and I wouldn't mind having him here until that date. Also a backup.

Xisco -I am waiting for him to get his chance to prove himself. But he ain't. He's leaving in the summer.

Ranger - One for the future. Stays.

Pretty Much agree with all of this aoart from Guthrie. I think he is the type of player who will get better with age he has got a decent foot on him and, IMO has good vision. Reminds me a bit of David Batty (don't ask me why).

I feel sorry for Xisco as he has shown glimpses of a great player but he is just not really given the opportunity, Maybe a loan to Middlesboro would suit better for us?

As far as Routledge goes, whats his tackling like maybe he would be better suited as a Rb/LB maybe?

Krul/Forster

New          New        Colo        Jose

New    Barton      Tiote        Ben Arfa

Carroll          New.     

In an ideal world.

Agree with this. Those players above are good enough to get us to a steady top 6 and push for Europe.  Fill the gaps with similar quality and we could sneak 4th. It would cost millions and would take a number of years, by which time Barton & Colo would be getting on and they would need replacing too.  Pop in a few duff signings and it becomes virtually impossible to compete IMO.  Plus we will probably lose a few players too. Quite depressing really.

Krul/Forster

New          New         Colo         Jose

New     Barton      Tiote        Ben Arfa

Carroll           New.       

In an ideal world.

Agree with this. Those players above are good enough to get us to a steady top 6 and push for Europe.  Fill the gaps with similar quality and we could sneak 4th. It would cost millions and would take a number of years, by which time Barton & Colo would be getting on and they would need replacing too.  Pop in a few duff signings and it becomes virtually impossible to compete IMO.  Plus we will probably lose a few players too. Quite depressing really.

jonas, nolan, taylor, simpson and williamson could be in there as well. Think williamson,s. taylor, simpson should be kept as back up.

ranger out on loan for a season or 2

Krul/Forster

New          New        Colo        Jose

New    Barton      Tiote        Ben Arfa

Carroll          New.     

In an ideal world.

jonas, nolan, taylor, simpson and williamson could be in there as well. Think williamson,s. taylor, simpson should be kept as back up.

ranger out on loan for a season or 2

As backup, yes, they are not players good enough to get us competing at the top, whereas Tiote, Barton, Colo, Caroll and HBA are. Certainly wouldn't sell them.