How much would you sell carroll for ?

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

having a quick glance elsewhere on messageboards the common theme is what the f*** are liverpool up to (and earlier when we rejected what the f*** are newcastle thinking bite their f***ing hands off you fools) taking a look dispassionately (not easy i know) its utterly mad what they paid

You are right.  They overpaid by a comical amount.

But who cares?

I don't have any more interest in the finances of NUFC than I do the finances of Microsoft or BP.  The balance sheet isn't entertaining, and transfer windows are only exciting for children.  We have a bad owner and a bad manager, who won't replace him.  Anyone with half a brain knows that to an absolute certainty.  So 35 million, 1 billion, 500k....doesn't matter.  A good player these retards inherited has been sold, and will not be replaced. 

Net income for them, 35 mil pounds.  Net loss for us, 1 good striker.

depends on timing, during the summer, I would take anything in excess of 30M unless of course he becomes like top scorer of the league and bangs in goals for England left and right (in which case add adnother 20M). But yesterday, I would not have sold for any price just because it would have been impossible (as proven today) to get decent replacement.

Since your post did not specify timing, I voted 30M

Is it important to get a replacement ? Realistically, we are safe, with or without Carroll. We don't have Europe to chase, n there are no reasons how could we get better prices for Carroll during the summer. So if anyone thinks that we could afford to sell in summer, there's no reason why we shouldn't sell now, 35M is a lot of money.

It is those who take an extreme long term view, people like cp40, who should be very crossed. But although I appreciate their pov, I think they are thinking too far ahead, in this notoriously volatile industry