NUFC Experience Days

Hughesy

I imagine you are right - most of those kind of things are.  Just thought it might be something a bit different regardless of the price!

Last year we paid less than £100 each for 90 minutes at St. James' Park!

Has anyone been on one of those NUFC experience days where you go to the ground, met some ex players, then have a training session etc etc?  If so, was it any good?

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Events/ExperienceDays

Thinking of getting it for my brother's 21st and was hoping someone could give me an idea as to whether it was half decent?

You only turn 21 once. I imagine it would be an experience he'll look back on in 20 years, with a big smile on his face.

I can't even remember my 21st. :(

Has anyone been on one of those NUFC experience days where you go to the ground, met some ex players, then have a training session etc etc?  If so, was it any good?

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Events/ExperienceDays

Thinking of getting it for my brother's 21st and was hoping someone could give me an idea as to whether it was half decent?

You only turn 21 once. I imagine it would be an experience he'll look back on in 20 years, with a big smile on his face.

I can't even remember my 21st. :(

Neither can I, but apparently i was there  :yikes:

It's obviously quite expensive, but in what other way would you get to do those things? It depends on how much you want to pay for a memory that'll last a lifetime.

And if parkys right money will be useless pritty soon anyway

Guest neesy111

It's obviously quite expensive, but in what other way would you get to do those things? It depends on how much you want to pay for a memory that'll last a lifetime.

Compared to what we paid last season, it's expensive.