Anyone Apply For UEFA Cup Final Tickets?

Crumpy Gunt

Just got the email to say I've got 2 50e tickets.

Just my bastard luck Citeh and the Bindippers have been knocked out.

I hope you mean that as in "luckily, Liverpool and Man City have been knocked out so I may get to watch an entertaining final."

Crumpy, were you planning on buying tickets and then touting for a profit?

Poor form, if so.

Although I've likely shifted close to 1k tickets for NUFC (mainly away) games I've not looked to make a single penny profit form any of my fellow Toon supporters.

Would I look to profit from a Scouse scally or a Manc wank?

Answers on a post card.....

I live in Dublin so would be a shame not to try get tickets. Where did you apply for them, Crumpy?

I applied through the UEFA website. Was surprised to get them actually as I usually get the knock back. It is just a lottery though. With it being in Dyblin I might just bother me arse to go as I have family in Dublin and Cork so might make a holiday of it.

I live in Dublin so would be a shame not to try get tickets. Where did you apply for them, Crumpy?

I applied through the UEFA website. Was surprised to get them actually as I usually get the knock back. It is just a lottery though. With it being in Dyblin I might just bother me arse to go as I have family in Dublin and Cork so might make a holiday of it.

Well if you decide against it drop me a pm (or to geordie_b) or a text.

Well if you decide against it drop me a pm (or to geordie_b) or a text.

I will do indeed.