The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Same. Can't grumble. My Excel sheet informs me of an £85 profit in 10 days now. :)

I've just got round to knocking one up tonight, £37 profit since I started keeping check 2 weeks ago (and there's some stinkers in there: £30 on Brum to qualify, £35 on the forum gamble :lol: ). Although I have £25 of that on Solskjaer next Villa manager at the 5/2 price posted earlier, fingers crossed that comes off.

Same. Can't grumble. My Excel sheet informs me of an £85 profit in 10 days now. :)

I've just got round to knocking one up tonight, £37 profit since I started keeping check 2 weeks ago (and there's some stinkers in there: £30 on Brum to qualify, £35 on the forum gamble :lol: ). Although I have £25 of that on Solskjaer next Villa manager at the 5/2 price posted earlier, fingers crossed that comes off.

Wish I'd gotten in on Solskjaer earlier, don't want to be lumping much on it and it's only 5/4 last I looked on BetFred.

FUCK OFF SKYBET AND YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE :angry:

Just about to get on the OGS at 4/5 and by the time it allows me to log in (20minutes) he's showing 1/3...add him to the slip and when I'm staking the bet, it suspends the market

FUCK OFF SKYBET AND YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE :angry:

Just about to get on the OGS at 4/5 and by the time it allows me to log in (20minutes) he's showing 1/3...add him to the slip and when I'm staking the bet, it suspends the market

You still wanted to bet even at 1/3?

To get £100 interest in <24hrs, yes please

Is it that nailed on now? ???

Tips on SA tonight? Can't separate Boca and Fluminese. Tempted by Santos, and Gremio are tempting but not as much. :undecided:

Right pissed for a second. Discover Boca are ahead with Fluminese a man down. Then Bahia score against Gremio, so the bet I was considering is already looking none-too-good :)