The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Is the Russia game finished before the Barca game starts? Tempted to test my luck and put my money on that game, then hopefully put it back into the Barca game. Also, what are the odds for DNB?

Is the Russia game finished before the Barca game starts? Tempted to test my luck and put my money on that game, then hopefully put it back into the Barca game. Also, what are the odds for DNB?

1.80. It'll be finished by 20:45. 19:45 English time...

Sat - Euro Treble

England - Germany - Czech Republic - All To Win £20 Returns £150 (Bet365 £136, Paddy Power £138.40, Ladbrokes £138.40, William Hills £147.40, Corals £137.40)

(Outright)

Odds:  13/2

Stake:  40.00

Possible Return:  300.00

Suarez, Cavani and Forlan look as dangerous as it can get.

You're having any money on the game, Dinho?

No, mate. I spent my last two quid on some of the games tomorrow. Need to win something badly. Don't really want to deposit.

Suarez, Cavani and Forlan look as dangerous as it can get.

You're having any money on the game, Dinho?

No, mate. I spent my last two quid on some of the games tomorrow. Need to win something badly. Don't really want to deposit.

Ah ok, mate. Fair enough. :thup:

Good game to watch. Both sides looking equally good at the moment. Uruguay with a bit more posession, though.

Eh? What happened to:

:lol:

I was talking about my previous misadventures.