The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I still don't know what to do about this stupid bet. I really want to put it on but I'm shitting it about the possibility of a draw, especially in the last game where both the Greeks and the Danes will be going all out for the win.

Stick £100 instead of £1000 on? :lol:

You've won a fair bit recently haven't you? Just use those winnings so you won't feel as bad if it doesn't come off.

If you've won £1000 in bets recently then fak u gooby.

f*** Germany and Russia, stick it all on that team Anelka's managing.

他媽的,狗屎人

That was actually meant to say "fuck that shit, man". Instead on google translate it's come up as "Fuck, dog feces people". :lol:

I still don't know what to do about this stupid bet. I really want to put it on but I'm shitting it about the possibility of a draw, especially in the last game where both the Greeks and the Danes will be going all out for the win.

What would it return on a DNB's rather than outright win ?

£733.33.

Sounds like a David lucky number actually, I may do it.

£733.33.

Sounds like a David lucky number actually, I may do it.

As D28 would say DO IT! ;) (only if you can afford too)